Need a little motivation to get moving, but not quite ready to hit the gym? Here’s 5 online CT workouts to get you off the couch and on your way to feeling oh so much better!
This post is sponsored.
The following CT fitness businesses are led by some of the most amazing and inspiring women out there. Have a look at how we did taking an online class from each of them, then sign up! All you have to do is get off the couch and log in!
Upper Deck Fitness has reinvented the at-home workout experience. Their virtual classes are interactive and feature TWO coaches! One leads you through the workout designed to sweat, strengthen, or stretch, and one keeps their eyes on you, providing feedback and encouragement in real-time.
- First workout free! – Choose “First Virtual Gym Class – Free” as your pricing option from the dropdown menu when you go to register for your first class.
Jazzercise New Milford offers 55-minute workouts that blend dance cardio with Pilates, yoga, kickboxing, and strength training. And those are fast and fun 55 minutes! If you love to dance, this is the workout for you!
- Find your sweat squad – in-person and online you’ll love the Jazzercise community!
- Sign up now to get January FREE! No payments until February. Cancel anytime. This offer ends on January 31, 2021.
Ellen Barrett Mindful Movement offers online feel-good barefoot fusion classes, like all-levels yoga, Pilates, breath work, barre, and sculpting workouts. She’s a goddess in the fitness industry and you’ll understand why when you try her classes!
- $5.95/month gets you access to classes, fitness tips, and wellness interviews.
- Try a free 7 day Trial Membership!
- Virtual classes are offered 7 days a week
- Private sessions available via zoom or in-person
- First class free to new students
- Free 28 day Couch to Mat yoga challenge begins on The Bent Yogi on January 4th
W. Rhythm Fitness has an online platform with 25 on-demand videos updated every week. These include Pilates on the Mat, Zumba, W. Total Fitness method, and Barre, which we took online. Wanessa’s sparkling personality comes through the screen!
- Classes can be done anytime, anywhere, 24/7!
- Special offer: Complimentary 7 day trial.
Words: Bev / Pics: Lora (except as noted)